Willow Oaks Country Club, founded in 1958, is a premier private country club flanking the James River in the heart of the City of Richmond. Willow Oaks is committed to providing excellent service and premier facilities to our members. The Club is dedicated to its mission to “provide an exceptional country club experience for our families and guests.”
Willow Oaks employs highly motivated, energetic, service-oriented individuals who share our values and passion for exceptional service. We offer a fun, professional work environment fostered by our commitment to excellence. Along with receiving competitive pay and benefits, you can be a part of a nurturing environment where you can learn valuable career and personal skills.
Banquet Server: seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, service professional, over the age of 18, with at least two years of upscale dining experience or similar standards of customer service, for a part-time banquet server position. The applicant must be an exceptional team player with a passion for service excellence, be proactive, detail oriented, and have a positive attitude. The candidate should be able to work various day and evening shifts to include weekends and holidays. Friendly atmosphere, a competitive hourly wage, flexible schedule, with lunch and dinner provided daily.
Dishwasher: seeking neat, energetic, and self-motivated team players with a strong work ethic and a passion for service excellence for part-time positions; working approximately 24 or more hours a week to include holidays, nights, and weekends with occasional day shifts. Friendly atmosphere, flexible schedule, and daily meals provided. Prior experience is preferred but is not required. If responding by email, please include your current contact information.
Men's Golf Locker Room Attendant:
an immediate opening for a full time men’s golf locker room attendant. This is high profile position for service oriented individuals. Our ideal candidate is a proactive, detail-oriented people please with a passion for service excellence and a positive attitude. Candidates should be able to work various shifts to include weekends and holidays.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing exceptional and professional service to members, general housekeeping and cleaning of member areas, attending to the needs of members and guests, managing locker assignments, changing of golf shoe spikes, light maintenance assignments.
Personal Trainer: seeking a physically fit, enthusiastic, outgoing, customer service oriented individual with a positive attitude for part-time personal training position in our fitness facility working evenings and occasional weekend hours; to include holidays. Duties include, but are not limited to, greeting and assisting members, answering phones, light cleaning, as well as friendly staff interaction. Personal training/group exercise and CPR certification required. Compensation commensurate with experience; uniforms and meals provided.
outgoing individuals with prior upscale dining experience and high standards of
customer service for part-time positions. Applicants must be exceptional team
players with a passion for service excellence, be proactive, detail orientated and
have a positive attitude. Responsibilities include: assists servers in their tasks, keeps server station stocked with supplies, water for table as guests are seated, removes soiled dishes from table and brings to dish washing area, clears linen, set table with clean service ware and linen, cleans floor and collects trash after each shift, dusts chairs before and after meals, maintains ice bins and buckets. Ideal candidates will be able to work various shifts to include holidays and weekends.
Restaurant Server: seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, service professional, over the age of 18, with at least two years of upscale dining experience or similar standards of customer service, for a part-time restaurant server position. It is important for applicants to have a high level of restaurant experience, be motivated to perform at a high level, and to have broad range of knowledge in food and beverage. The applicants must be professional, sincere, and consistent with their performance. The applicant must be an exceptional team player with a passion for service excellence, be proactive, detail oriented, and have a positive attitude. Candidates should be able to work various day and evening shifts to include weekends and holidays. Friendly atmosphere, a competitive hourly wage, flexible schedule, with lunch and dinner provided daily.
Tennis Shop Desk Attendant: seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, customer service oriented individual for long term part-time position. The candidate must be able to perform basic tennis shop administrative duties; to include, but not limited to, restocking coolers, maintaining member areas, and providing courteous, professional member service. This position may also require the candidate to perform court maintenance such is raking and sweeping outdoor clay courts, refilling coolers and vacuuming indoor courts. The candidate should be able to work various shifts to include weekdays, occasional weekends and holidays. Prior tennis experience preferred. Enthusiastic, friendly work environment with a flexible schedule and daily meals provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet members and guests as they enter the tennis facility.
• Operate multiple phone lines, front desk computer, Jonas software
• Ring up POS transactions for tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes, beverages, snacks
• Process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates
• Complete opening and closing shift procedures
• Ability to handle money, use a cash register for transactions, and balance a cash sheet
• Ability to perform duties independently and ensure the safety of members and guests
• Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels
• Ability to perform court maintenance duties which may include the following: brushing/raking outdoor clay courts, vacuuming indoor courts, emptying and refilling water coolers, removing and taking trash out to dumpsters, etc.
• Ability to write general business correspondence (i.e., e-mails, incident reports) and comprehend procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from members, guests, vendors, and employees
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees, patrons, guests, and vendors
• Ability to resolve conflicts and problems courteously and tactfully
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs
• Tennis knowledge or experience desired, but not required
Should you have any further questions please contact:
Willow Oaks Country Club
Phone (804) 272-1451
Fax (804) 272-4527
Drug Free Work Place. EOE